Grilled Shrimp with Herbs
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove,minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1½ teaspoons finely chopped fresh basil
- salt and freshly grpound black pepper
- 1 pound (480 g) uncooked large shrimp,shelled and deveined
Combine breadcrumbs,olive oil,garlic,parsley and basil in a bowl. Mix well. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Put equal amount onto each shrimp. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 425°F(215°C) Arrange shrimp on baking sheet. Bake,turning once,until shrimp lose translucency and coating in golden brown(about 3-4 minutes per side) Serve grilled shrimps immediately.