Honey-Glazed Salmon Fillet
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Honey-glazed salmon fillet.Very delicious and easy salmon recipe!
- 2 fresh salmon fillets,boneless
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 cup (250 ml) pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced scallions
In a mixing bowl,combine peanut oil,soy sauce,honey,finger,pineapple juice and lime juice. Stir well to combine.
Add salmon fillets and marinate for 10 minutes,turning fish once.
Preheat oven to 350ºF(180ºC). Sear marinated salmon fillet for 3 minutes per side.
Garnish honey-glazed salmon fillet with sliced scallions.