- Yield : 1
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Hurricane cocktail.Rum based mixed drink.This cocktail made to present a whirlwind of tastes in one glass.
- 1 oz (30 ml) white rum
- 1 oz (30 ml) dark rum
- 2/3 oz (20 ml) triple sec/Cointreau
- 1 oz (30 ml) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2/3 oz (20 ml) gomme syrup
- 3 oz (90 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 oz fresh pineapple juice
In a shaker filled with ice,combine all ingredients. Shake well. Strain into cocktail glass filled with cubed ice.
Garnish with lemon wedge and maraschino cherry set on the trim and serve.