Lemon and Dill Fish Kabobs2014-09-19
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Lemon and dill fish kabobs.Very delicious recipe.You could also use chicken or vegetables such as zucchini in this recipes.
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 g) freshly chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fre4sh;y ground black pepper
- 2 pounds (960 g) salmon,halibut or cod filets cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 1 large zucchini,cut into 1-inch(2.5 cm) pieces
In a large mixing bowl,combine lemon juice,dill,olive oil,mustard and seasoning. Stir well.
Add fish filets and toss well to coat. Set aside and let marinate for 20 minutes.
Tread fish and zucchini pieces onto metal skewers. Arrange on a greased broiler pan. Pour over remaining marinade.
Place fish about 4-inches (10 cm) from the heat and broil for 4 minutes. Turn skewers and cook for 4-5 minutes longer.
Serve lemon and dill kabobs hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe