Marinated Mozzarella Cubes
- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Marinated mozzarella cubes.Mozzarella cheese,cut into a cubes and marinated with herbs and chives.Excellent appetizer!
- 1 tablespoon oil-packed-sun-dried tomatoes,chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes,crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound(480 g) mozzarella cheese,cubed
In a large resealable plastic bag,combine all ingredients.
Seal bag and toss well to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Transfer to serving platter. Serve marinated mozzarella cubes with toothpicks.