Mashed Potato with Bacon
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Mashed potato with bacon.Mashed creamy potato with bacon and cheese.Easy and Delicious!
- 2 cups(500 ml) water
- 3/4 cup(200 ml) milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound(480 g) roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup(250 g)shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup(60 g) crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon crumbled bacon,for garnish
In a large saucepan,combine milk,water and butter. Bring to a boil.
Stir in garlic mashed potatoes,just until moistened. Set aside for 1 minute.
Using a fork,stir until smooth. Stir in shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.
Place mashed potatoes in serving platter. Top with fresh chopped parsley and additional bacon.