Orange-Chocolate Cream Liqueur
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Orange-chocolate cream liqueur.Delicious whiskey based mixed drink.Very easy to prepare!
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 3 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1½ cups (370 ml) bourbon whiskey
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whipping or light cream
- 3 eggs
Blend orange extract and chocolate syrup with spirits in blender.
Add milk and cream and blend on low speed for 1 minute.
Add eggs and pulse stir for 1 minute(use the lowest speed on blender and turn on-off eight times).