Oven Baked Cheesy Vegetables
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 35m
- Ready In: 45m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Oven baked cheesy vegetables. Vegetables with herbs and cheese baked in oven. An excellent vegetarian recipe!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion,peeled and finely diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 medium zucchini,thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash,peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 potato,peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tomato,thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F(190°C).
Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet. Add onion and garlic and saute until softened(about 5 minutes).
Grease baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place remaining vegetables on greased baking dish vertically, in an alternating pattern.
Sprinkle with salt,black pepper and dried thyme. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil,top with shredded Italian cheese and bake until cheese is golden brown.