Oven Baked Chilli Garlic Ginger Shrimp
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Ready In: 40m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Oven baked chilli garlic ginger shrimp. Spicy shrimp with oyster sauce baked in a halogen (turbo) oven.Delicious!
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- fresh ginger,finely chopped
- 8 green onions,finely chopped
- 1 red chilli,finely chopped
- zest and squeezed juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 stem of lemongrass,peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- handful of fresh coriander leaves,finely chopped
- 5 oz 9150 g) green beans,trimmed and cut into halves
- 2 pounds (960 g0 tiger shrimp,peeled ,tails on
In a large mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except coriander,beans and shrimp. Mix well. Add chopped coriander,green beans and shrimp. Toss until thoroughly mixed.
Cut one large piece of aluminum foil. Line this with parchment. Lightly brush with olive oil. Bring up the sides of aluminum foil to a form a bowl shape (leave enough foil to bring in and seal)
Preheat turbo oven to 400 F (200 C). Pour shrimp mixture into the foil parcel. Bring up the edges and secure well.
Place on the low cooking rack and cool for 20-25 minutes.
Remove cooked shrimp from turbo oven and allow to cool 5 minutes. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Serve with cooked rice or as appetizers.