Oven Baked Crusted Trout Fillets2022-03-17
- Yield: 2
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.6 g
Trans Fat8.2 g
Unsaturated Fat4.9 g
Oven baked crusted trout fillets. Enjoy the delicious flavor of these herbed and crusted trout fillets, baked to perfection in a halogen (turbo) oven. Try them with your favorite side dish for an easy and delicious meal. Keyword: Oven-Baked Trout Fillets.
- 1½ oz (45 g) white bread slices,crust removed
- 1 garlic clove,peeled
- 1 handful fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- finely grated zest of 1/2 lemon
- freshly squeezed juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 trout fillets (with skin on)
- 1 cup (250 ml) creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley,chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges,to serve
Place bread slices in a food processor and process well. Add garlic, parsley, and basil and process again.
Transfer the processed mixture to a bowl. Stir in the paprika, seasoning, lemon zest and juice, and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil
Line a round baking dish with aluminum foil and secure it around the edge. Lightly oil the aluminum foil.
Place the trout fillets on the prepared tray and drizzle over the remaining olive oil. Place the low grilling rack in the turbo oven. Set halogen oven temperature to 392°F (200°C).
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine creme fraiche, horseradish, and chopped parsley. Mix well and set aside.
Cook the trout fillets for 8-12 minutes, until the fish fillets are cooked through. Serve oven-baked crusted trout fillets on warmed plates with lemon wedges and horseradish dressing.