Oven Baked Crusted Trout Fillets
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
- 1½ oz (45 g) white bread slices,crust removed
- 1 garlic clove,peeled
- 1 handful fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- finely grated zest of 1/2 lemon
- freshly squeezed juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 trout fillets (with skin on)
- 1 cup (250 ml) creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley,chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges,to serve
Place bread slices in a food processor and process well. Add garlic,parsley and basil and process again.
Transfer processed mixture to a bowl. Stir in the paprika,seasoning,lemon zest and juice and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil
Line a round baking dish with aluminum foil and secure around the edge. Lightly oil the aluminum foil.
Place the trout fillets on the prepared tray and drizzle over remaining olive oil. Place the low grilling rack in the turbo oven. Set halogen oven temperature to 392°F (200°C).
Meanwhile,in a mixing bowl,combine creme fraiche,horseradish and chopped parsley. Mix well and set aside.
Cook the trout fillets for 8-12 minutes,until the fish fillets are cooked through. Serve oven baked crusted trout fillets on warmed plates with lemon wedges and horseradish dressing.