Oven Baked Haddock with Herbed Crumbs
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(3.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Oven Baked Haddock with herbed Crumbs
- 2 pounds (960 g) haddock fillets
- 1/4 pound (120 g) unsalted melted butter
- 3 cups soft fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled marjoram
- salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Set oven temperature to 350°F (177°C). Arrange fish fillets in lightly buttered baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pour half of the melted butter over fish.
Combine bread crumbs, oregano, marjoram and black pepper in a blender. Blend well and sprinkle bread crumb mixture over fish. Place in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. Serve oven baked haddock hot.