Oven Baked Haddock with Herbed Crumbs2021-02-03
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(3.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Oven baked haddock with herbed crumbs. Haddock fillets with breadcrumbs and herbs baked in an oven. Very easy and delicious.
Oven Baked Haddock with herbed Crumbs
- 2 pounds (960 g) haddock fillets
- 1/4 pound (120 g) unsalted melted butter
- 3 cups soft fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled marjoram
- salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Set oven temperature to 350°F (177°C). Arrange fish fillets in lightly buttered baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pour half of the melted butter over fish.
Combine bread crumbs, oregano, marjoram and black pepper in a blender. Blend well and sprinkle bread crumb mixture over fish. Place in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. Serve oven baked haddock hot.