Oven Baked Ham with Apricot Glaze
- Servings: 10
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 2:25 h
- Ready In: 2:35 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 1 cooked,bone-in smoked ham,fat trimmed
- 2 cups (500 ml) apple juice
- 1/2 cup (250 ml) apricot jam
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Place ham in foil-lined baking pan. Pour apple juice over ham.
Preheat convectional oven to 300°F(150°C). Place ham in preheated oven and bake for 1½ hours.
In a small mixing bowl,combine apricot jam,sugar,mustard,lemon juice and ginger. Mix well.
Pour apricot mixture over ham and continue to bake for 30-45 minutes,basting with apricot glaze every 15 minutes. Transfer oven baked ham to a serving platter.
Cover with aluminum foil and set aside for 15 minutes.