Oven Baked Honeyed Chicken Breasts
- Yield: 4 serving plates
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Ready In: 35m
Average Member Rating
(3.3 / 5)
29 People rated this recipe
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- zest and freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- zest and freshly suqeezed juice of 1 lime
- zest and freshly suqeezed juice of 1 orange
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
In a mixing bowl, combine honey, lemon, lime, and orange zest and juice. Mix well. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Grease with olive oil your baking sheet. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
Using a pastry brush, brush the honey mixture onto the top of chicken breasts ensuring they are evenly coated.
Preheat your turbo oven to 400 F (200 C). Place chicken on the high rack.
Cook in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove cooked chicken breasts from halogen oven. Transfer into a serving platter. Pour cooking liquid over and serve immediately.