Oven Baked Omelet
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 40m
- Ready In: 50m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large potato,peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 onion,peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper,halved and cut into strips
- 6 mushrooms,sliced
- 5 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley,chopped
- 2 oz (60 g) Serrano ham,torn into strips
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,potatoes and onion in large frying pan. Fry over gentle heat for 15 minutes,turning occasionally.
Combine together bell pepper and mushrooms. Add to the frying pan and cook for 5 minutes.
Combine beaten eggs,parsley and seasoning in large bowl. Mix well and stir in the ham.
Lightly grease shallow cake pan with remaining oil. Preheat turbo oven to 350°F(180°C) Arrange the pan on the lower rack of turbo oven. Bake for 5 minutes.
Add the cooked pepper and mushroom mixture to the beaten eggs and ham. Stir gently to mix. Transfer the egg mixture to the preheated pan. Cook at 350°F (180°C) for 15-20 minutes. Leave oven baked omelet to stand 15 minutes. Cut into squares and serve warm.