Oven Baked Parmesan Green Bean Fries
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Oven baked Parmesan green bean fries.Fresh green beans with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs baked in oven.Delicious appetizer! Big thanks to Denise for a nice picture.
- 10¹⁄³ oz (400 g) fresh green beans,washed and ends snipped
- 1/2 cup (125 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs,beaten
- PANKO MIXTURE:1 cup (250 g) Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425 F (210 C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease with nonstick cooking spray.
Place all-purpose flour,beaten eggs and Panko mixture in 3 separate mixing bowl.
Dip beans in flour,then eggs and Panko mixture.
Arrange on lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.