Oven Baked Tequila-Lime Cheesecake2021-01-13
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Breakfast, Dessert
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 12
- Servings: 12
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Ready In: 40m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
Oven baked tequila-lime cheesecake. Delicious cheesecake bars baked in convection oven. Adapted from https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/tequila-lime-cheesecake-bars/
- 1/4 cup (60 g) melted unsalted butter
- 1¼ cups (310 g) Graham cracker crumbs
- 16 oz (480 g) cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (125 g) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
Preheat your oven to 350 F (175 C).
Line 9x9 baking pan with aluminum foil and grease with cooking oil.
To make a crust: In a medium mixing bowl,combine melted butter and Graham cracker crumbs. Mix well. Press gently in the bottom of foil-lined baking pan.
In a mixing bowl,combine cream cheese and granulated sugar. Beat until smooth and fluffy. Stir in lime juice and zest,tequila,Cointreau and heavy cream. Mix until well combined. Beat in eggs,one at a time.
Pour cream cheese mixture over prepared Graham cracker crust. Spread into corners. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
Set aside and allow to cool completely. Refrigerate for , at least , 3 hours. Cut refrigerated cheesecake into squares and serve.