Oven Baked Vegan Zucchini
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Oven baked vegan zucchini.Very easy and delicious vegan recipe.Just try to cook it!
- 2 medium squashes,cut lengthwise
- 1 medium tomato,grated
- 1 handful freshly chopped parsley
- 1 handful freshly chopped dill
- 1 handful freshly chopped peppermint
- 1 teaspoon red pepper powder
- freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon mozzarella
Scoop inside the squash.
In a mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients,except mozzarella cheese. Mix well.
Spoon mixture into zucchini boats. Top with grated mozzarella cheese.
Preheat your oven to 375 F (190 C). Bake in preheated oven until skins soften up. Enjoy!