Oven Baked Vegetable Soup with Meatballs2012-11-16
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 50m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
- 3/4 pound (360 g) ground beef
- 1 carrot,sliced
- 2 potatoes,cut into cubes
- 3/4 pound (360 g) cabbage,shredded
- 1 large onion,finely chopped
- 2 scallions,cut into rings
- 2 cloves garlic,finely chopped
- 1 large egg,lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Combine together ground beef,egg,half of chopped onion,and salt to taste. Mix well. Wet your hands in the water. Pinch off a 1-inch(2.5cm) piece of the meatball mixture. Roll into a ball.
Heat vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet. Place remaining half of chopped onions,carrots and garlic in preheated skillet. Bake until onion is browned. Arrange resulted mixture in cooking pots. Add potatoes,meatballs,and cabbage. Pour hot water over to cover a mixture.
Place pots in turbo oven directly on grilling rack. Set oven temperature to 460°F (240°C). Cover and cook for 40 minutes. Sprinkle oven baked vegetable soup with fresh herbs. Serve hot.