Oven Cooked Lamb with Prunes
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1½ pound (750 g) lamb brisket,boneless,cut into slices
- 1 onion,peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 pound (120 g) pitted prunes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Rinse prunes. Soak a few minutes in hot water.
Set turbo oven temperature to 440°F (220°C) Combine lamb and onion in baking sheet. Place in turbo oven.Cover and cook for 5 minutes, until onion is browned.
Add spices,prunes,sugar and flour. Mix well.Cover meat mixture with hot water. Simmer in turbo oven at 320°F (160°C) for 15 minutes.