Oven Grilled Lamb Kebab
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1 bun
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and chopped
- 1 red chili pepper,peeled and chopped
- 1 onion,peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes in oil,drained and chopped
- 1 pound (480 g) lamb stuffing
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
Soak the bun in milk. Drain well.
Combine together chili pepper,garlic and onion in small saucepan. Combine together sun-dried tomatoes,lamb stuffing,egg,drained bun,and chili mixture. Mix well.Sprinkle with coriander and cumin. Make from a mixture kebabs and thread on lightly greased skewers.
Arrange kebabs on low wire rack of turbo oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes at 428°F(220°C). Serve oven grilled lamb kebab with fresh vegetables.