Oven Grilled Pork Chunks in Beer Sauce
- Yield : 2 serving plates
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Oven Grilled Pork Chunk sin Beer Sauce
- 1 pound (480 g) cubed pork
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup (250 ml) beer
- salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste
Preheat vegetable oil in nonstick skillet. Brown pork in preheated skillet. Add onion. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Mix and cook until onion is browned.
Combine lemon juice, tomato paste, flour, and beer in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Arrange meat mixture in ceramic pots. Pour beer sauce over meat mixture. Cover pots and place in turbo oven. Cover turbo oven and cook for 1 hour at 480°F (250°C).