Pressure Cooker Baked Turkey Meatballs Recipe2020-12-14
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Main Dish
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 4 serving plates
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.9 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0.1 g
Pressure cooker baked turkey meatballs recipe. Homemade turkey meatballs with creamy tomato sauce baked in an electric pressure cooker. Serve over cooked pasta, if desired. Looking for more quick, easy, and tasty pressure cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Pressure Cooker Recipes
Pressure Cooker Baked Turkey Meatballs Recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) ground turkey
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 28 oz (840 ml) can whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey meat, beaten egg, breadcrumbs, cheese, oregano, rosemary, black pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Mix well, then form the turkey mixture into 12 balls. Set aside.
Melt the butter in a 6-quart (6 L) electric instant pot turned to the browning function. Add chopped onion and cook, stirring often, until translucent, for about 3 minutes.
Stir in chopped tomatoes, chicken broth, and remaining salt. Drop the meatballs into the tomato sauce.
Close the pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 10 minutes.
Using the Quick Release method, bring pressure to normal. Unlock and open the lid. Stir in ground nutmeg. Serve over cooked pasta.