Pressure Cooker Green Sauce Pork Tenderloin
- Servings : 3-4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1 clove garlic,peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup coarcely chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- sea salt
- 1 pound (480 g) pork tenderloin,trimmed and patted dry
- 1 cup (250 ml) low-sodium chicken broth
In a food processor,process garlic until finely chopped. Add cilantro,parsley and chives. Process until finely chopped. With the food processor running,add the lime juice and oil. Process until it forms a coarse puree. Add red pepper flaked and salt to taste.
Place pork tenderloin in ziptop plastic bag and pour in herb sauce. Seal and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Pour chicken broth into pressure cooker. Remove pork tenderloins from the marinade and place in the pot. Top with lime slices and pour herb marinade over top.
Close pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set burner heat to high pressure. When cooker reaches high pressure,remove heat to low. Set timer to cook for 20 minutes.
Remove the pot from the heat. Carefully open pressure cooker and let stand for 15 minutes. Using a tongs,transfer cooked pork tenderloin to cutting board. Cover with aluminum foil and set aside for 5 minutes.
Slice pork tenderloin and arrange on serving platter. Serve with herb sauce.