- Yield: 6 servings
- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Prosciutto-stuffed mushrooms.Prosciutto-stuffed mushroom cups baked in oven.Very tasty!
- 24 mushrooms,stems removed and reserved
- 1/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Trim mushroom stems.
In food processor,combine mushroom stems,bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Process until stems are chopped and mixture is blended (3-5 minutes).
Add garlic and parsley leaves and blend for additional 5 minutes. Add chopped prosciutto,heavy cream and lemon juice. Mix well and season mushroom mixture to taste with black pepper.
Spoon mixture to mushroom cups. Arrange prosciutto-stuffed mushrooms on baking sheet. Drizzle lightly with olive oil. Bake in preheated oven until sizzling.