Pumpkin Smoothie with Granola2014-01-28
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 30m
Pumpkin smoothie with granola. very delicious and healthy dessert.
- For the Smoothie:
- 1 cup (250 ml) pumpkin puree
- 1 ripe banana,peeled and sliced
- 1 apple,peeled,cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) freshly squeezed apple juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- For the Granola:
- 2½ cups oats
- 1 cup rye flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) clear honey
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Preheat oven to 300°F(150°C).
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl,combine all ingredients for granola. Mix well and place on parchment lined baking sheet
Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes,stirring every 10 minutes.
Set aside and allow to cool.
In a blender,combine pumpkin puree,banana,apple,apple juice and maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
Pour pumpkin mixture into glasses and top with granola. Enjoy!
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe