Red Cabbage with Apples in Turbo Oven2013-01-27
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 2:00 h
- Ready In : 2:10 h
- 1/4 red cabbage,cored and finely shredded
- 1 red onion,peeled and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove,peeled and crushed
- 2 red apples,cored and finely chopped
- freshly squeezed juice of 1 lime
- finely grated rind of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon bouillon powder
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
Place the low grilling rack in turbo oven. Set halogen oven temperature to 395°F (200°C).
Cook red cabbage in a pan of boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Drain well.
Put the kettle with water onto boil. Pour 12 oz (360 ml) boiling water into a pot. Stir in bouillon powder,vinegar,honey,chili sauce,grated rind and lime juice.
Arrange the drained cabbage into the dish and pout over stock mixture. Stir in onion,garlic and apple. Put the dish into preheated turbo oven and cook for 1-1½ hours.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe