Rosemary and Garlic Beef Steaks2021-02-02
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Rosemary and garlic beef steaks. An excellent choice for dinner! Very easy to make!
- 4 rump steaks(1-1½ inches(2.5-3.75 cm)thick),at room temperature
- 2-3 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- a splash of dry red wine
In a mixing bowl,combine minced garlic,rosemary and 1 teaspoon salt. Mince well,using a pestle.
Rub a paste over both sides of rump steaks.
Preheat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add melted butter and olive oil. Stir,then add rubbed steaks. Season steaks with black pepper.
Cook for 1-2 minutes ,then turn it over and cook for 2-3 minutes more. Add dry red wine and cook for a further 2-3 minutes for medium-rare. Remove cooked steaks from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile,continue to cook a wine until reduced and a kind of sauce if formed. Serve wine sauce with a cooked steaks.