- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Shrimp-stuffed avocado. Very delicious appetizer.Ready in 10 minutes!
- 8 oz (240 g) cooked shrimp,peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 ripe avocados,cut into halves,pitted
On a mixing bowl,combine cooked shrimp and lemon juice. Toss well.
Add celery,green onion,dill,mayonnaise and seasoning. Mix well.
Place one avocado half on each plate. Fill with shrimp mixture(it will spill over the sides). Serve shrimp-stuffed avocado immediately.