Shrimp-Stuffed Endive Leaves
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Shrimp-stuffed endive leaves. Very easy and delicious appetizer.
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound (240 g) cooked shrimp,chopped
- 1 green onion,sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 heads Belgian endive,separated into leaves
In a small mixing bowl,combine mayonnaise,lemon juice,dill,seafood seasoning,salt and black pepper. Mix well,then stir in chopped shrimp,onion and celery.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of shrimp mixture onto each endive leave. Refrigerate for,at least 30 minutes, before serving.
Garnish shrimp-stuffed endive leaves with parsley.