Slow Cooker Beef Stew with Ravioli2022-09-29
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 9:00 h
- Ready In: 9:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat2 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat0 g
Slow cooker beef stew with ravioli. Cubed beef stew meat with vegetables and ravioli cooked in a slow cooker. Delicious! Adapted from http://www.bettycrocker.com
Are you looking for more easy and delicious slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, just check them out-Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooker Beef Stew with Ravioli
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 pound (480 g) beef stew meat, cubed
- 2 cups (500 ml) water
- 8 oz (240 g) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry red wine
- 9 oz (270 g) package cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 1/2 cups (370 g) frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 ½ teaspoons instant beef bouillon granules
In a slow cooker, combine onion, green beans, and garlic. Sprinkle quick-cooking tapioca over vegetables. Add cubed beef. Stir in tomato sauce and beef bouillon.
Cover the pot and cook on a low-heat setting for 7-9 hours.
Switch the slow cooker to the high-heat setting. Stir in cheese-filled ravioli. Cover the slow cooker and cook for a further 20 minutes. Stir in fresh herbs.