Slow Cooker Cannellini and Cabbage Soup2014-10-07
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5:00 h
- Ready In : 5:10 h
Slow cooker cannellini and cabbage soup.This delicious vegetable soup recipe belongs to Fine Italian cuisine.
- 2 cans (14½ oz (435 ml) each)) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 1 can (15 oz (450g )) cannellini,rinsed and drained
- 3 cups (750 g ) chopped cabbage
- 1 small onion,peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed caraway seeds
- 1/2 cup (125 g) cooked mostaccioli
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except mostaccioli and seasoning. Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 4-5 hours. Add pasta during last 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Serve slow cooker cannellini and cabbage soup hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe