Slow Cooker Cream Cocoa
- Yield: 10
- Servings: 10
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 3:00 h
- Ready In: 3:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1.7 g
Trans Fat0.0 g
Unsaturated Fat0.1 g
Slow cooker cream cocoa. This creamy slow cooker cocoa is a decadent treat for your next Christmas party or winter get-together. The best part is that it’s made in the slow cooker and can easily be made dairy-free!
I used Homemade Sweetened Whipped Cream to make this dessert.
What is Slow Cooker Cream Cocoa?
Cream cocoa is a popular drink in the United States. It is made of milk, sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract.
Cream cocoa has been around for a long time. It was first made in the 1800s by adding hot milk to a pot of cooled cocoa powder and sugar. This method was later replaced with a slow cooker because it allowed for more control over the process.
Top 10 Slow Cooker Recipes for Your Next Holiday or Party
Slow cooking is a cooking technique that requires minimal effort and time. It is also a healthy way to cook with minimal ingredients.
In this article, we have compiled a list of the best slow cooker recipes for your next holiday or party. We hope you enjoy this food! Top 10 Slow Cooker Recipes for Your Next Holiday or Party
1. Slow Cooker Caramelized Onion Dip-This is your answer to the perfect appetizer for any holiday or party. It’s so simple, you won’t believe it!
2. Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas-These enchiladas are super delicious and your guests will love them! This recipe is so easy to make and cleanup is a breeze.
3. Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken-This recipe is fantastic and so easy to make. Your house will smell amazing while it cooks and your guests will love it!
4. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake-This creamy, sweet dessert tastes like pumpkin pie in cheesecake form and has fewer calories than traditional versions of both recipes.
5. Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole-Your guests will love this recipe because it’s so easy to make, yet it has a great flavor. The casserole also includes fresh vegetables and is a great meal-in-one!
6. Slow Cooker Balsamic Glazed Steak-This dish tastes amazing and is so easy to make! You can also substitute the beef for chicken if you don’t want to serve it with steak.
7. Slow Cooker Garlic Rosemary Roasted Potatoes-This really is an easy recipe, but the potatoes turn out amazing! You can use any type of potato you like, and this dish would be a great side to anything.
8. Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs-Beyond easy and insanely delicious. Add in whatever vegetables you want and make it your own!
9. Slow Cooker Quinoa with Cilantro-Lime Black Beans-This recipe is packed with protein and makes a great side dish, or main meal if you want to change up the portion sizes.
10. Slow Cooker Confetti Rice Pudding-The rice pudding tastes amazing!
Slow Cooker Cream Cocoa
- 3 ½ cuos nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup plain powdered nondairy creamer
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coca powder
- 8 cups (2 L) water
- 1/2 cup creme de cacao
- sweetened whipped cream
Combine dry milk powder, powdered sugar, nondairy creamer, and cocoa powder in a slow cooker. Gradually add water and stir well to dissolve.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 3-4 hours. Stir in the crème de cacao.
Mix well mixture before serving. Ladle slow cooker cream cacao into mugs and top with whipped cream.