Slow Cooker Feta and Mint Spread
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 55m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker feta and mint spread. Delicious cheesy spread cooked in slow cooker.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) plain Greek yogurt
- 3 oz (90 g) feta cheese,crumbled
- 2 oz (60 g) cream cheese,cubed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove,peeled and crushed to a paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon peel
Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
In slow cooker,combine yogurt, chesses,olive oil and garlic. Mix well.
Cover and cook at low heat setting until cheeses are melted. Stir in mint and lemon peel.
Serve with chips,carrot and celery sticks.