Slow Cooker Hot Curried Crab Dip
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 2:15 h
- Ready In: 2:25 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker hot curried crab dip. Spicy crab dip cooked in a slow cooker.
- 8 oz (240 g) cooked crab meat,chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro,finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Asian chile sauce
- 8 oz (240 g) cream cheese,cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 green onions,white part only,finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
In a mixing bowl, combine cooked crab meat, cilantro, oil, lime zest, lime juice, and chili sauce. Stir well, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
In a slow cooker, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, chopped onion, and curry paste. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 hours, until cheese is melted. Stir in crab mixture.
Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Stir well.