Slow Cooker Hot Curried Crab Dip2013-11-08
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 2:15 h
- Ready In : 2:25 h
Slow cooker hot curried crab dip. Spicy crab dip cooked in slow cooker.
- 8 oz (240 g) cooked crab meat,chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro,finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Asian chile sauce
- 8 oz (240 g) cream cheese,cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 green onions,white part only,finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
In a mixing bowl,combine cooked crab meat,cilantro,oil,lime zest,lime juice and chile sauce. Stir well,cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
In slow cooker,combine cream cheese,mayonnaise,chopped onion and curry paste. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 hours,until cheese is melted. Stir in crab mixture.
Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 30 minutes,until hot and bubbly. Stir well.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe