Slow Cooker Peach and Apple Cobbler2021-07-26
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Breakfast, Dessert
- Skill Level: Beginner, Child Friendly, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 2:00 h
- Ready In: 2:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
4 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat8 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat2 g
Slow cooker peach and apple cobbler. Delicious dessert cooked in a slow cooker. Baked biscuits make a perfect cobbler topping-serve with dollops of whipped cream or scoops of vanilla ice cream. More Slow Cooker Recipes
What are the Advantages of Using a Slow Cooker?
Slow cookers have been around for a long time and they are still popular today. They are an excellent way to cook meals slowly without having to constantly monitor them.
The advantages of using a slow cooker include:
-Reduce your cooking time by up to 70%
-Maintain moisture in the food
-Make meals healthier by adding less oil and salt
-Cook food while you’re away from home
Slow Cooker Peach and Apple Cobbler
- 4 cups (1 kg) fresh baking apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 4 cups (1 kg) canned peaches
- 2/3 cup (160 g) granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (160 g) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 4 buttermilk biscuits, baked and halved
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
In a slow cooker, combine sugars, all-purpose flour, apples, canned peaches, and spices. Toss well.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on a high-heat setting for 2 hours. Arrange halved biscuits, cut side down, on fruits during the last 30 minutes of cooking. Dot with cubed butter.
Brush biscuits with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and serve.