Slow Cooker Pork and Squash Ragout
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:15 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker pork and squash ragout. Very delicious pork ragout cooked in slow cooker.
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless pork loin,cut into 3/4-inch (2 cm) cubes
- 1 cup (250 g) peeled cubed butternut squash
- 1½ cups (375 g) chopped onions
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 carrots,peeled and sliced
- chopped coriander
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except seasoning and chopped coriander. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Remove from slow cooker and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with chopped coriander.
Serve pork and squash ragout hot.