Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Cherry
- Yield: 2
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5:00 h
- Ready In: 5:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker pork chops with cherry. Pork chops with cherry pie filling cooked in a slow cooker.
- 6 pork chops,cut into 1-inch thick,fat trimmed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 of 21-ounce (630 ml) can cherry pie filling
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mace
In a large skillet cook the fat trimming until 1 tablespoon. Discard the remaining trimmings. Cook the pork chops until browned in the hot fat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
In slow cooker combine together the cherry pie filling,lemon juice,chicken bouillon and ground mace. Mix well. Place cooked pork chops over cherry mixture.
Cover and cook,setting on low-heat for 4-5 hours. Put slow cooker pork chops on a warm serving plate. Pour some of the cherry sauce over.