Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce2022-09-27
- Yield: 2
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10:00 h
- Ready In: 10:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4.7 / 5)
3 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.2 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat2.2 g
Slow cooker pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce. Enjoy an unforgettable holiday meal with these slow-cooked pork chops and creamy mushroom sauce. Infused with amazing flavors, this easy-to-prepare dish will be the star of the table. Make it now with our simple and delicious recipe!
5 Reasons Why Slow Cooker Pork Chops are Healthy and Tasty
Pork chops are a great and delicious way to get protein into your diet, but they can often be dry and tough. Slow cooker pork chops are a healthier alternative because they are moist, tender, and flavorful.
Here are five reasons why you should cook your next meal with this slow-cooker pork chop recipe:
1) Tenderness: Slow cooking will make the meat nice and tender so it will not be dry or tough.
2) Flavor: The slow cooker will allow the flavors of the seasoning to really seep into the meat as it cooks for hours on end.
3) Low-fat: Pork is a fatty meat, so using low-fat ingredients like olive oil, onion, and garlic will reduce calories without sacrificing taste.
4) Easy Cleanup: Cleaning up after dinner is always easier when you don’t have to worry about dealing with grease splatters from cooking on the stovetop or oven.
5) Convenience: This is the biggest benefit of slow cooking. You can start dinner in the morning and enjoy it when you get home from work at night.”The benefits of slow cooking have far surpassed those of other methods.”-Dr. Pamela Fink, MS, RD, LDN
Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 4-6 boneless pork chops
- 10¾ oz (320 ml) can creamy mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) dry white wine
- 4 oz (120 g) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Put pork chops in a slow cooker.
Combine the remaining ingredients. Mix and pour over the meat.
Cover crockpot and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours. Serve slow cooker pork chops over cooked rice or mashed potato.