Slow Cooker Pumpkin Bread
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0people rated this recipe
- Cream sugar and shortening until fluffy.
- Beat in 2 eggs,one at time.
- Stir in pumpkin and milk.
- Combine together flour,baking powder,ginger,soda,spices,and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Add to pumpkin mixture.
- Blend 1 minute with electric blender.
- Stir in raisins.
- Turn into a well-greased shortening can.
- Put can in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high-heat for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from cooker and cool slow cooker pumpkin bread in can.
- Cool thoroughly.