Slow Cooker Shrimp Louisiana-Style2013-09-21
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 1:25 h
- Ready In : 1:35 h
- 1 pound (480 g) shrimp,unpeeled,rinsed
- 1/2 cup butter,diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1½ teaspoons grated lemon peel,plus additional for garnish
- hot cooked rice
Grease 4½-quart(4½L) slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place shrimp in bottom.
Add butter,lemon juice,Worcestershire sauce,minced garlic,seafood seasoning,salt and pepper. Stir well,cover and cook on high-heat setting for 1¼ hours.
Turn off slow cooker. Stir in 1½ teaspoons lemon peel. Set aside,uncovered,for 5 minutes.
Serve slow cooker shrimp Louisiana-style in shallow soup bowl over hot cooked rice.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe