Slow Cooker Spicy Tomato Sipper2022-03-11
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 4:00 h
- Ready In: 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.0 g
Trans Fat0.0 g
Unsaturated Fat0.0 g
Slow cooker spicy tomato sipper. A perfect starter cooker in a slow cooker. Spicy and delicious!
Slow Cooker Spicy Tomato Sipper
- 46 oz (1.3 L) vegetable juice
- 1 stalk celery,halved crosswise
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- celery sticks
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours.
Discard celery and ladle slow cooker spicy tomato sipper into cups. Garnish each serving with a celery stick.