Slow Cooker Turkey Breasts2022-02-01
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 7:00 h
- Ready In: 7:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat0 g
Slow cooker turkey breasts. Turkey breasts with herbs, vegetables, and dry white wine cooked in a slow cooker.
- 2 yeloow onions,peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped fresh celery
- 12 baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 4 pounds (1.9 kg) boneless turkey breast
- 14 oz (420 ml) can nonfat chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Lightly grease the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
Combine onion, celery, carrots, and garlic in a crockpot. Arrange turkey breasts on top of the vegetable mixture.
Combine chicken broth, wine, and seasonings in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Pour broth mixture over turkey breasts.
Cover the pot and cook on a low-heat setting for 5-7 hours. Serve slow cooker turkey breasts hot with cooked potatoes or rice.