Smoked Chicken-Stuffed Pepper2020-11-09
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Appetizer
- Skill Level: Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Smoked chicken-stuffed pepper.An excellent appetizer.Ready in 15 minute!
- 1 cup smoked chicken,coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped and drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon finely diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 yellow bell pepper,cut lengthwise into 8 strips
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley,finely chopped
In a mixing bowl,combine smoked chicken,sun-dried tomatoes,red onion,mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. Mix well and set aside.
Place yellow pepper strips on a serving platter with natural curve facing up. Spoon chicken mixture equally over top of each yellow pepper strip.
Garnish smoked chicken yellow pepper with chopped parsley. Serve as cold appetizer.