Stir-Fried Turkey Breasts
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Stir-fried turkey breasts. Pan fried turkey breasts with vegetables and spices served over cooked noodles. Very delicious!
- 2 boneless and skinless turkey breasts,cut into strips
- 1 carrot,peeled and stripped
- 1/2 courgette,stripped
- 1/2 red pepper,cut into strips
- 1/2 yellow pepper,cut into strips
- 5-6 mangtouts, cut into strips
- 4-5 mushrooms,sliced
- 1 garlic clove,peeled and diced
- 1 piece of ginger,peeled and diced
- 1/4 red chili,deseeded and diced
- 3 oz (90g ) uncooked noodles,
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Bring pan of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat
In a greased wok,combine chilli, garlic and ginger. Cook,stirring for a few minutes. Add turkey and fry,stirring,for 6 minutes.
Place noodles in salted boiling water,then reduce heat to low and simmer for 4 minutes. Drain cooked noodles and set aside.
Add the vegetables, first the mushrooms, and stir fry for 30 seconds or so, then the peppers, mangtout and finally the strips of carrot and courgette. Turn off the heat and stir in soy sauce and sweet chili sauce.
Place turkey-vegetable mixture over cooked noodles and serve immediately.