- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Strawberry vanilla cocktail.Amaretto based mixed drink.Very delicious and easy to make!
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries,thawed
- 1 oz(30 ml) Amaretto liqueur
- 2 scoops(125 g) vanilla ice cream
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 fresh strawberry,for garnish
In a blender,combine frozen strawberries,Amaretto liqueur,vanilla ice cream,vanilla extract and crushed ice. Blend until smooth.
Pour blended mixture into cocktail glass.
Top with whipped cream and garnish with fresh strawberry.