- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
Strawberry vanilla cocktail.Amaretto based mixed drink.Very delicious and easy to make!
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries,thawed
- 1 oz(30 ml) Amaretto liqueur
- 2 scoops(125 g) vanilla ice cream
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 fresh strawberry,for garnish
In a blender,combine frozen strawberries,Amaretto liqueur,vanilla ice cream,vanilla extract and crushed ice. Blend until smooth.
Pour blended mixture into cocktail glass.
Top with whipped cream and garnish with fresh strawberry.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe