Stuffed Butterflied Shrimp Recipe
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Stuffed butterflied shrimp baked in oven.Fast&delicious.Found here.
- 24 fresh unpeeled large shrimp
- 1 cup (250 g) Italian salad dressing
- 1½ cups (375 g) seasoned bread crumbs
- 6½ oz (215g) can chopped clams,drained and minced
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter,melted
- 1½ teaspoons minced fresh parsley
Peel shrimp,leaving tails intact. Make a dip cut along the top of each shrimp and remove the vein. Place peeled shrimp in a shallow dish. Add Italian salad dressing and set aside for 20 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Stir well.
Drain and discard salad dressing from shrimp. Grease a baking sheet with cooking oil. Arrange shrimp on a greased baking dish.
Open shrimp and press flat. Fill each shrimp with 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture.
Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Bake,uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
Serve stuffed butterflied shrimp hot.