Stuffed Eggplants with Mint
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 45m
- Ready In: 55m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 2 eggplants,stalks trimmed and discarded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tomatoes,finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves,peeled and finely chopped
- small bunch of chives,finely chopped
- pinch of sugar
- 10 mint leaves,finely chopped
- fresh parsley,finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons vegetable stock
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Set turbo oven temperature to 392°F (200°C). Place the lower grilling rack.
Rub eggplants with olive oil,wrap in aluminum foil. Place into preheated turbo oven.
Cook for 25-30 minutes until eggplants are cooked (don't collapse them!).
In mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients,adjust seasoning. Mix well.
Carefully cut cooked eggplants in half and scoop out the pulp,leaving outer shells intact. Finely chop the eggplant pulp and stir into tomato mixture.
Pour the mixture over eggplant cases. Lift stuffed eggplants onto the tray and drizzle with olive oil. Place the tray in hot halogen oven and cook for 10-15 minutes,until browned.