Tropical Butterfly Cocktail
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Tropical butterfly cocktail. Gin based alcoholic mixed drink.
- 1 oz (30 ml) gin
- 1 oz (30 ml) granadilla juice
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) sugar syrup
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1²⁄³ oz( 50 ml) pear puree(recipe follows)
- 3 fresh strawberries,hulled and halved
- For Pear Puree:
- 1-2 ripe pears,peeled,cored and sliced
- 1 oz (30 ml) sugar syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
In a shaker filled with cubed ice,combine strawberries and sugar syrup. Shake well and add remaining ingredients.
Shake well until outside of shaker is well frosted. Strain into highball filled with crushed ice.
Garnish tropical butterfly cocktail with slices of fresh pear and strawberry.
Pear Puree: In a blender,combine pears,sugar syrup and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.