Vegetarian Mushroom Stroganoff
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Vegetarian mushroom Stroganoff.Healthy vegetarian recipe.Very easy to cook. Found at http://www.cookveg.co.uk
- 3/4 pound(350 g) tagliatelle
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion,peeled and chopped
- 2½ oz(75g) button mushrooms
- 5 oz(150g) white closed cup mushrooms, sliced
- 5 oz(150 g) large flat mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and crushed
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground paprika
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- 5oz(150 ml) half fat crème frâiche
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat parsley
Cook pasta according packet instructions.
In a large frying pan,preheat olive oil. Add onions and mushrooms and cook over medium-high heat until golden brown. Add crushed garlic and paprika and cook,stirring,for 30 seconds.
Stir in dried sherry,tomato puree,Dijon mustard and lemon juice. Continue to cook,stirring,for 30 seconds.
Stir in crème frâiche and cook over a medium heat until piping hot. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Drain pasta and divide into four bowls. Top with creamy mushroom mixture and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.