Walnut-Dusted Cheese Balls
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Walnut-dusted cheese balls.Very easy and delicious appetizer.
- 4 oz (120 g) mascarpone cheese
- 4 oz (120 g) Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
In a food processor,process all ingredients,except walnuts,until smoothly blended.
Transfer mixture to cutting board and shape into 4 balls,about 1½ -inches(4 cm) in diameter. Spread walnuts on a work surface.
Roll balls until well covered. Set aside and chill for 3 hours,until nicely firm.